[CMake] bug in FindOpeMP.cmake ?

Szilárd Páll pszilard at kth.se
Mon Jan 16 06:05:09 EST 2012

Additionally, the FindOpenMP.cmake implementation could see some improvements:

- It prints excessive amount of messages to the standard output, 30x2
lines before it fails, which is quite annoying and the module doesn't
fully respect the QUIET parameter.

- The error message can be confusing for users as it is refers to not
being able to find OpenMP, while in fact the issue is that the
respective compiler does not support it.

I'll go ahead and file a bug report for the previously mentioned flag
bug. Should I file the above request for improvement separately?

Cheers,
--
Szilárd