[CMake] Unrecognized option '-rdynamic'

Jan Erik Knoblauch jek at systemsoft.no
Mon Jan 16 04:51:35 EST 2012

Hi all.

I tried googling this warning I get when linking my executable, but
I couldn't find how to resolve this.
I have an existing gnu makefile based project in Linux that I recently have
converted to CMake (and very happy about it). I am now trying to resolve
the last issues and I would like to understand how to get rid of this
warning and the consequences.

I am crosscompiling for another target using the gcc compiler from
Codesourcery
(arm-none-eabi-gcc) and by default cmake has added the '-rdynamic' flag
while linking.
So I get the following message:
arm-none-eabi-gcc: unrecognized option '-rdynamic'

Any ideas?
Thanks in advance.

BR
Jan Erik Knoblauch