[CMake] CMake + Ninja

Peter Collingbourne peter at pcc.me.uk
Sat Jan 14 15:25:20 EST 2012

On Tue, Jan 10, 2012 at 04:54:07PM -0500, Clifford Yapp wrote:
> On Tue, Jan 10, 2012 at 12:03 AM, Peter Collingbourne <peter at pcc.me.uk> wrote:
>
> > The attached patch should add support for TARGET_INSTALLNAME_DIR.
> > Please let me know if it works -- it's untested, as I don't have easy
> > access to a Mac.
>
> Awesome - thank you!  It'll be a week or so before I have access to a
> Mac myself, but I'll give it a go once I do.

I managed to test these changes on a Mac and it fixed all but 7
test failures, so I rolled it into the ninja-generator-pr branch.
In terms of applications I didn't have time to try building anything
other than CMake itself and LLVM/Clang (both successfully), but please
let me know if there are any other problems with BRL-CAD.

Thanks,
--
Peter