[CMake] CPack : Embedding other installer (*.msi, *.exe)

Nicholas Yue yue.nicholas at gmail.com
Wed Jan 11 06:43:17 EST 2012

Hi,

     I have a packaging/installation scenario where my files are
dependent on another MSI/EXE to be executed/install

     I tried googling "NSIS cpack embed installer" but didn't find the
answer.

     Is somewhere I can read up on this way of packaging up and
installer on Windows ?

     I am currently using a related macro (provided by CMake) to install
the Visual Studio redistributable so I guess it is possible.

Regards

--
Nicholas Yue
Graphics - RenderMan, Houdini, Visualization, OpenGL, HDF5