[CMake] link in dashboard title to notes file

Tom Deblauwe tom.deblauwe at traficon.com
Wed Jan 11 03:22:28 EST 2012

Hello,

I'm running the svn version of cdash, and I submit a notes file when
building/testing(with bullseye) with a ctest script. I set
CTEST_NOTES_FILES to the correct file just before the "ctest_submit()"
call. So it gets submitted ok, and when clicking on a build name in the
dashboard page, I see the details, with the build name and then the
"view notes" link. However, on the cdash website, there you have a nice
notes icon next to the build name on the main dashboard listing. How can
I have this too?

Best regards,
Tom,