[CMake] FindQt4 with Official Nokia install

Michael Jackson mike.jackson at bluequartz.net
Mon Jan 9 15:19:23 EST 2012

Some more info. When running cmake I get the following output when looking for Qt4:
cmake 2.8.7
-- Looking for Q_WS_X11
-- Looking for Q_WS_X11 - not found.
-- Looking for Q_WS_WIN
-- Looking for Q_WS_WIN - not found.
-- Looking for Q_WS_QWS
-- Looking for Q_WS_QWS - not found.
-- Looking for Q_WS_MAC
-- Looking for Q_WS_MAC - not found.
-- Found Qt4: /usr/bin/qmake (found version "4.7.4")

On my own machine (that works) I get this:
cmake 2.8.6
-- Looking for Q_WS_X11
-- Looking for Q_WS_X11 - not found.
-- Looking for Q_WS_WIN
-- Looking for Q_WS_WIN - not found.
-- Looking for Q_WS_QWS
-- Looking for Q_WS_QWS - not found.
-- Looking for Q_WS_MAC
-- Looking for Q_WS_MAC - found
-- Looking for QT_MAC_USE_COCOA
-- Looking for QT_MAC_USE_COCOA - found
-- Found Qt4: /usr/bin/qmake (found version "4.7.4")

So something is funny enough with his machine that it can not find part of Qt? I guess I will have to debug down through the FindQt4.cmake module to back track what is going wrong.

Mike Jackson                    Principal Software Engineer
BlueQuartz Software                            Dayton, Ohio
mike.jackson at bluequartz.net              www.bluequartz.net