[CMake] FindQt4 with Official Nokia install

Michael Jackson mike.jackson at bluequartz.net
Mon Jan 9 13:26:15 EST 2012

I am having an issue with my project compiling against the Official Nokia Qt4 downloaded from Nokia. The issue (I think) is that for some reason when FindQt4 is running it determines that QT_USE_FRAMEWORKS is false and so I don't get all of the proper include directories. Namely the -F/Path/To/Frameworks on the compile line which makes code like

#include <QtGui/QPushButton> fail.

  Is anyone else having issues compiling their projects against the official Nokia Qt downloads? I usually build Qt myself but a colleague of mine is using the prebuilt binaries and ran into this problem.

Thanks for any sanity check. Just trying to figure out where the possibly bug lies. I am going to assume it is in my code somewhere since I don't remember any one else complaining about the same thing.

Thanks