[CMake] Copying of 3rd party DLLs in a POST-BUILD step

Hauke Heibel hauke.heibel at googlemail.com
Mon Jan 9 11:28:59 EST 2012

2012/1/9 Michael Stürmer <m.stuermer at pmdtec.com>:
> Awesome! Sometimes you just need to know what's already available to solve your problems in a very elegant way. I'll have a look at these bundles and probably switch to them instead of maintaining my own stuff!

When looking at the initial problem, I am pretty much convinced that
you need a combination of your own script and GetPrerequisites since
you want to copy to your run-time output directory - and there to
specific sub-directories depending on the build type.

It may well be that I have overseen some functionality in those new modules ...

- Hauke