[CMake] Wiki: version compatibility matrix

David Cole david.cole at kitware.com
Mon Jan 2 10:33:04 EST 2012

Hi Johannes,

Time to update again, this time for CMake 2.8.7.

This page tells me what the Cite extension is:
http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Extension:Cite

This page tells me it's not installed yet on the CMake wiki server:
http://www.cmake.org/Wiki/Special:Version

I'll ask the admin team to install it. I'll let you know if they say
we can't for some reason...

Thx,
David