[CMake] cmake snippets

Andrea Crotti andrea.crotti.0 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 29 13:46:53 EST 2012

On 02/29/2012 06:27 PM, Eric Noulard wrote:
> 2012/2/29 Andrea Crotti<andrea.crotti.0 at gmail.com>:
>> If anyone is interested, I'm collecting cmake-mode yasnippet snippets for
>> Emacs:
>>
>> https://github.com/AndreaCrotti/yasnippet-snippets/tree/master/cmake-mode
>>
>> Is anyone else using it and has some nice snippets to share?
> I'm not using it (yasnippet) but this seems interesting.
> Can you complete then expand the snippets?

Yes sure, if you also use auto-complete
(http://www.emacswiki.org/emacs/AutoComplete)
I just start typing and then auto-complete comes in and proposes me some
snippets or
just some strings from the buffer or the sources that I configure.

Have a look here (my emacs conf)
https://github.com/AndreaCrotti/Emacs-configuration/tree/master/modules
in ca-auto-complete and ca-yas there are my settings..