[CMake] Can't generate Release build in Visual Studio 9

Mauricio Klein mauricio.klein.msk at gmail.com
Tue Feb 28 17:07:12 EST 2012

Hello everybody!

Sorry for the late in reply. I had a 'miss configured' filter dropping all
my mails.

Thanks for all replies sent. All of them have great hints on how to solve
this problem.
But, after the Thielemans reply, i decided that the build type must be
selected from inside the Visual Studio, giving the liberty to decide the
proper way in face the problem.

Thanks again for all the replies!

--
Best regards,