[CMake] #include and fortran dependencies

Dirk vanMeeuwen DvanMeeuwen at technip.com
Tue Feb 28 11:06:07 EST 2012

Dear all,

I am quite new to cmake and just started to setup cmake for a large
project, consisting of mainly fortran code. We use the Intel compiler,
version 12, for windows. This compiler supports the following code:

#include "fpp-Windows-definition.inc"
MODULE MSG
END MODULE

However, when this module MSG is used, the project build order generated
by CMake is not correct (see attached small example). This problem does
not occur when the #include is placed within the module.
Can anyone tell me if I missed some documentation on supported code blocks
or supported compiler definitions? This problem was easily solved by
placing all the includes within the module, which did not make any
difference for me. But before I go on I would like to see if I will
succeed in the end, or if the compiler is not supported yet. In that case
it will save me a lot of trouble.

Kind regards,

Dirk van Meeuwen,

This email and any attached files ("Message") may contain confidential and/or privileged information. It is intended solely for the addressee(s). If you receive this Message in error, inform the sender by reply email, delete the Message and destroy any printed copy.
Any unauthorized use, distribution, or copying of this Message or any part thereof is prohibited. Emails are susceptible to alteration. Neither Technip nor any of its affiliates shall be liable for the Message if altered or falsified nor shall they be liable for any damage caused by any virus that might be transmitted with this Message.