[CMake] apply for maintainer of FindOpenCL.cmake

yao wang bitwangyaoyao at gmail.com
Fri Feb 24 20:14:49 EST 2012

Hi,
My script now only include AMD's OpenCL finding, and it works for both
Windows and Linux. Stefan's script has one step ahead, which enable
both AMD and Nvidia's OpenCL finding. And Daniel's script has one more
step, which enable AMD, Nvidia and Intel's OpenCL finding. If this
script can work on Windows, Linux and Mac OS, it will be a perfect
one!

Thanks.