[CMake] Is there a cookbook?

Oliver Smith osmith at playnet.com
Fri Feb 24 12:18:10 EST 2012

On 2/23/2012 9:37 PM, John Drescher wrote:
>>> You probably want to do some type of file GLOBBING for that
>>>
>> Here is an example of file globbing (along with its pitfalls):
>>
>> http://www.cmake.org/pipermail/cmake/2010-September/039558.html
>>
> I am sorry. It does not look like the code to glob is there. I am to
> tired to look for more examples now.

Yep, this morning I was able to piece together what I needed - but my
point here is that we really need a CMake CookBook or snippet
repository. I always hit the FAQ first, but that /explains/ when what a
coder tends to need in that frame of mind is a living example.

I appreciate your time looking for a solution for my issue, though :)

- Oliver