[CMake] mingw vs MSYS makefiles

Bill Hoffman bill.hoffman at kitware.com
Fri Feb 24 08:47:11 EST 2012

On 2/24/2012 5:25 AM, Andrea Crotti wrote:

> Ideally yes, unfortunately it's not really possible to avoid the python
> call, without rewriting a lot of code in CMake/C (which is not a good
> idea).
>
> I will check what is the requirement, if the MinGW make is fine then
> I'll just use that otherwise I'll debug the problem with the MSYS..

Well, the problem is something is calling python with the wrong path, it
is using the msys path, but the calling program can not start python
from /c/python.   From what you sent it is hard to tell what the calling
program is that is trying to launch python.  You should look at the
generated Makefiles and see what is going on.  Also, how is python
called from your CMake code?

-Bill