[CMake] Unknown CMake command "VTK_WRAP_PYTHON"

elhadj meljane elhadj.meljane at gmail.com
Thu Feb 23 10:46:34 EST 2012

Hi all
I am trying to  cmake a CMakeLIsts.txt and I am getting the following error
CMake Error at CMakeLists.txt:50 (VTK_WRAP_PYTHON):
Unknown CMake command "VTK_WRAP_PYTHON"

here is the line that the cmake does not like in the  CMakeLists file

VTK_WRAP_PYTHON(cpptrackingPython PYTHON_SOURCES ${WRAP_LIST})

I do have vtk-5.2 and python Python 2.6.5 installed on my machine. I tried
VTK_WRAP_PYTHON2 and VTK_WRAP_PYTHON3 and I got the same error.

the code that I m having trouble with, worked three years ago without any
problem (I didn't develop this code I am just using it ...) now that I
changed the machine, I am getting this error.

Thanks for your help!
Aj