[CMake] CMake + Ninja

Malfettone, Kris Kris.Malfettone at sig.com
Wed Feb 22 18:44:48 EST 2012

I was wondering if there was any plans to add the feature mentioned below?
        That said, a way of saying "build every target in this subdirectory"
        (for example, by specifying that subdirectory as a target on the command line) would be a nice feature to have.

This would be very useful to me and I haven't heard any more mentions about it here on the mailing list.

-Kris