[CMake] Ninja + CMake on a dashboard?

Nicolas Desprès nicolas.despres at gmail.com
Wed Feb 15 12:49:07 EST 2012

On Wed, Feb 15, 2012 at 6:09 PM, Bill Hoffman <bill.hoffman at kitware.com>wrote:

> On 2/15/2012 11:04 AM, Peter Collingbourne wrote:
>
>> On Wed, Feb 15, 2012 at 10:45:04AM -0500, Bill Hoffman wrote:
>>

>  I note that Kitware has machines set up to run dashboards for the
>> Makefile generator.  Is there any reason why some of those machines
>> can't be set up to run double duty as Ninja dashboards, especially
>> given that the work is only required once a day?
>>
>> Thanks,
>>

> No, we are going to set some up as well.  Basically it is a human resource
> problem.  One has to figure out how to build ninja and from where before a
> dashbaord can be setup.
>

> If someone out there is a ninja fan, a dashboard would be appreciated.

Bill,

If I give you a shell script that can be run by cron and that do the job,
could you add it to your build-farm? I know how to do all the bootstrapping
stuff. I just have never done any cdash integration/submission but with the
documentation you gave me I could probably write it but maybe not test it
except it there is a dashboard where I can test. I don't have my own
dashboard yet.

-Nico