[CMake] Ninja + CMake on a dashboard?

Nicolas Desprès nicolas.despres at gmail.com
Wed Feb 15 11:03:49 EST 2012

On Wed, Feb 15, 2012 at 4:45 PM, Bill Hoffman <bill.hoffman at kitware.com>wrote:

> On 2/15/2012 10:27 AM, Nicolas Desprès wrote:
> =
>
>> I may have an Ubuntu box and maybe a OS X 10.7 machine, depending on
>> what is required.
>>
>> What do I have to setup?
>> Is the machine required to be up and running all the time?
>>
>> Cheers,
>>

> It is required that the machine submit once a day.  To submit it needs to
> pull from git and send xml to CDash.

What's happens if it misses some day because the machine is not running for
any reason ? Weekend, maintenance, etc... ?

> There is some info from here:
>
> http://www.cmake.org/cmake/**resources/testing.html<http://www.cmake.org/cmake/resources/testing.html>

Thanks for the pointer.

> Ninja will be a bit tricky to setup, as you will most likely have to pull
> ninja from some git somewhere and build that first before you can use it
> for the CMake dashboard.

That's should not be a problem since I already have this kind of setup on
my machine.

I will ask for authorization and I'll get back to you ASAP.

Cheers,

--
Nicolas Desprès