[CMake] [cmake-developers] Ninja help

Richard Wackerbarth richard at NFSNet.org
Wed Feb 15 10:54:48 EST 2012

Last night, David indicated that, after installing Ninja, it should be as simple as running the standard nightly submission for CMake but using "Ninja" as the CTEST_CMAKE_GENERATOR.

I am trying to do that right now, but I am running into a bootstrap issue.
I think that I have to first convert my system version of CMake to a recent "next" in order to get it to even attempt to run.

Richard