[CMake] PARENT_SCOPE for unset()?

David Cole david.cole at kitware.com
Thu Feb 9 19:19:25 EST 2012

Yes, PARENT_SCOPE must occur as the last argument. Each command has its own
code for processing its argument list. See Source/cmSetCommand.cxx for
details on this one.

Interesting (not quite the right adjective?) side effect: it's difficult to
set a variable to the value "PARENT_SCOPE" because you have to do it
indirectly...