[CMake] Default Generator to use

Sarnath K - ERS, HCLTech k_sarnath at hcl.com
Tue Feb 7 04:40:04 EST 2012

Thank you Eric....

The entry for 9.0 is already there and CMAKE is detecting it in our setup without passing any -G option.
And, the default is 32-bit build even on 64-bit machines. This is great news for us!

If this behavior is seen with the VC 10 installation then we are good to go on this without any changes.

Thanks,
Best Regards,
Sarnath