[CMake] CMake generation for Android & iPhone development

Robert Dailey rcdailey at gmail.com
Sat Feb 4 20:07:59 EST 2012

Can someone briefly go over the possibility of using CMake to generate
projects for Android development and iPhone/iPad development?

I remember trying to generate XCode projects a couple years ago for iPhone
development, but it wasn't quite supported. How are things now?

And what about Android development? I haven't looked at how to develop for
android, but I'd love to hear if it is possible to generate Eclipse
projects for Android.

---------
Robert Dailey