[CMake] CMAKE 2.8.5 - CMAKE_GENERATOR Bug?

Jean-Christophe Fillion-Robin jchris.fillionr at kitware.com
Fri Feb 3 11:12:20 EST 2012

Hi Sarnath,

Could you create an issue in the tracked where you will describe the
problem, the work around and also attach the configure.bat file ?

I am sure that will be helpful in solving the problem.

If there is already an issue .. could you mention the corresponding #
number ?

Thanks for your help
Jc

+1 919 869 8849