[CMake] Problem patching (PATCH_COMMAND on ExternalProject)

Francisco Requena Espí frarees at gmail.com
Thu Feb 2 18:35:35 EST 2012

I don't know if this is a CMake problem actually, but it stops my
build process.

I'm running the PATCH_COMMAND patch -p0 -t -N -d
"${CMAKE_CURRENT_SOURCE_DIR}" -i "${PATCHES}".

It seems to work properly, but when I compile with cmakexbuild:

cd /Users/frarees/Desktop/cross-galeon/deps/ogre && patch -p0 -t -N -d
/Users/frarees/Desktop/cross-galeon -i
/Users/frarees/Desktop/cross-galeon/patches/ogre/Dependencies.cmake.patch
    [cmake] patching file deps/ogre/CMake/Dependencies.cmake
    [cmake] Reversed (or previously applied) patch detected!  Skipping patch.
    [cmake] 2 out of 2 hunks ignored -- saving rejects to file
deps/ogre/CMake/Dependencies.cmake.rej
    [cmake] make: ***
[/Users/frarees/Desktop/cross-galeon/intermediate/OGRE-prefix/src/OGRE-stamp/Debug/OGRE-patch]
Error 1
    [cmake] Command /bin/sh failed with exit code 2

As you see, it tries to patch but files are already patched, so I want
it to just pass and keep compiling.

What I'm doing wrong?

Thanks.