[CMake] CheckIncludeFiles problem

Yngve Inntjore Levinsen yngve.levinsen at gmail.com
Thu Feb 2 16:14:04 EST 2012

Hi Micha,

Aha, thanks! That was more clever than I would expect, and it was the problem.
readline/history.h was dependent on stdio.h being include beforehand.

Just in case anyone else reads this mail in the future, here is a
documentation on how to check an array of include files:
http://www.cmake.org/Wiki/CMake:How_To_Write_Platform_Checks
For instance:
CHECK_INCLUDE_FILES ("stdio.h;readline/history.h" HAVE_READLINE_HISTORY_H)

Cheers,
Yngve