[CMake] static and dynamic libraries based on configuration type

Matt Campbell mattc at nvidia.com
Mon Dec 10 23:18:53 EST 2012

Hi,

In Visual Studio, I can have a project set to build as a static lib in one configuration and a dynamic lib in another configuration. I cannot figure out how to accomplish this in cmake. If I add two targets, one as STATIC and one as SHARED the targets are added to all configuration types.

Thanks in advance.

-Matt