[CMake] Setting CTEST_BUILD_NAME from cmake config

David Cole david.cole at kitware.com
Fri Aug 24 09:44:43 EDT 2012

On Fri, Aug 24, 2012 at 9:34 AM, Leif Walsh <leif.walsh at gmail.com> wrote:

> They are generated from facts I detect about the os

Ah .... ok. Better then. :-)

You could do the same thing in a ctest script. A lot of the projects we
work on at Kitware share a "common" script for the project that is included
by all the dashboard scripts that run. You could put general code into one
of them, too, but since it's common for people to want to customize these
variables on a per-submission basis, we typically just require them to be
set in the wrapper scripts that are machine-specific.

Cheers,
David