[CMake] CMAKE 2.8.9, OS X 10.8 and OpenGL

Benjamin Eikel cmake at eikel.org
Wed Aug 15 18:02:05 EDT 2012

Hello,

for me, the following file works

--- BEGIN CMakeLists.txt
cmake_minimum_required (VERSION 2.8.9)

project(Test)

SET(CMAKE_CXX_FLAGS "-std=c++11 -stdlib=libc++")

find_package(OpenGL REQUIRED)
include_directories(${OPENGL_INCLUDE_DIR})

find_package(GLUT REQUIRED)
include_directories(${GLUT_INCLUDE_DIR})

add_executable(Test main.cpp)

target_link_libraries(Test ${OPENGL_LIBRARIES} ${GLUT_LIBRARIES})
--- END CMakeLists.txt

when changing the includes to

#include <cstdlib>

#include <GL/glut.h>
#include <GL/glext.h>
#include <GL/gl.h>
#include <GL/glu.h>

On OS X, these might be correct the way you specified them.

Kind regards
Benjamin