[CMake] Ninja on windows ( latest ninja from git, cmake 2.8.9 )

Eric Noulard eric.noulard at gmail.com
Tue Aug 14 14:53:17 EDT 2012

2012/8/14 Malfettone, Kris <Kris.Malfettone at sig.com>:
> So I found the “–d explain” option of ninja and it says that it thinks my
> boost libraries / other library includes are “dirty”.  The only think I can
> think of here is that they are on a network drive and not on my local
> machine.  Any thoughts on that?

If those two machines have time discrepancy (no time synchronization)
then the file on the network share may appear to be "in the future" of your
local file, your build tree is local right?

Just try to check the date on the network file server w.r.t. to the
time on your local machine.
or
copy the file locally and retry.
--