[CMake] "Old", but never worked on, CMake issues

David Cole david.cole at kitware.com
Sat Aug 11 10:58:43 EDT 2012

Hi all,

I am doing a cleaning sweep through our issue tracker to make sure
there's not "too much" baggage to wade through that nobody's actively
looking at.

What this means is: I'll be looking at bugs with a status of "new"
(which means never been assigned to a CMake developer) that are older
than about a month or so, and either assigning them to someone, or
sending them to the "backlog" for possible consideration at some point
in the future.

If a bug you care about gets sent to the backlog, fear not. It's easy
to re-establish a bug as active if you can find a CMake developer (or
become one!) to take on the task of ferrying the bug fix through to
our 'next' branch for testing on the dashboards.

If you really care about a particular bug, you should reply to my
other thread "Bug fix requests for the *next* release of CMake..." and
let us know what the bug number is.

FYI && thanks,
David C.