[CMake] Eclipse generator on mac

Alexander Broekhuis a.broekhuis at gmail.com
Wed Aug 8 16:20:32 EDT 2012

Hi

>  No, you are not missing something.
>
> It seems the Eclipse project generator needs some special handling for OSX.
>
> Is this the maybe same issue as this one ?

No, I don't have any "distant" directories. My setup is like:

root/CMakeLists.txt
root/SubDirs*/CMakeLists.txt
root-build/<generated files>

Some other problems I do have:
* Warnings/Errors are shown three times (Source Directory, Subprojects,
Targets)
What are subproject and targets?
* GIT Team Support isn't added to the source project (is this the normal
case for SVN?)

And perhaps not possible, but can CMake keep track of user changes vs the
generated files? If I regenerate the project files all my changes are gone.

--
Met vriendelijke groet,

Alexander Broekhuis