[CMake] CMake creates incompatible VS 2012 (VS 11) solution

NoRulez norulez at me.com
Sat Aug 4 14:17:14 EDT 2012

Hello Bill,

i think the problem is solved. CMake generates valid VS 2012 / VS 11 solution files.
The problem is that VS 2012 Express doesn't support desktop applications, only metro style apps.

I've tested the same solution file with VS 2012 Ultimate (http://www.microsoft.com/visualstudio/11/de-de/downloads#vs),
with this version the solution is working as expected.
Double clicking on the *.sln file in the explorer opens visual studio and loads the projects.

Best Regards