[CMake] dmg CPack Options

Michael Jackson mike.jackson at bluequartz.net
Thu Sep 22 11:07:49 EDT 2011

Is there an option to pack the entire installation folder _including_ the folder itself into the dmg disk image during CPack?

 I have several applications, tools, documents and such and they are all currently put "loose" in the dmg file, I would rather have and enclosing folder.

 I am using unix symlinks to cut down on repeated frameworks and libraries so Zip and tgz don't support symlinks correctly which is forcing me to try the "DragAndDrop" option.

Thanks
Mike Jackson                      www.bluequartz.net
Principal Software Engineer       mike.jackson at bluequartz.net
BlueQuartz Software               Dayton, Ohio