[CMake] Using CMake for Eclipse Indigo / CDT 8

svdbg at free.fr svdbg at free.fr
Tue Sep 13 07:28:47 EDT 2011

Hello,

I usually develop with Visual STudio, but I have to code now on Eclipse so that my software is runnable on Linux.
I so installed the last release of Eclipse, and want to run CMake 2.8.5 to export an Eclipse project.
The solutions/projects that CMake generated for Visual are OK.

When I run the CMake file with the CDT generator, it generates several files :

CMakeCache.txt
cmake_install.cmake
config.h
Makefile
ProfileBuild.cmake
.cproject
.project

In Eclipse CDT, when I want to import a CDT project, it asks for a XML file (xml extension).
What am I supposed to do ?

Thanks.