[CMake] SCC bindings missing AUXPATH support?

Robert Dailey rcdailey at gmail.com
Mon Oct 31 18:41:30 EDT 2011

I have added source code support for this myself. I updated the following
files:

cmLocalVisualStudio7Generator.cxx
cmLocalVisualStudio10TargetGenerator.cxx

The existing SCC support code was already in these files, I just added the
SccAuxPath support to it.

I'm not an expert at creating patch files outside of TortoiseSVN on
Windows, so could someone explain how to create a patch file for these on
Windows 7? Also how would you like me to deliver the code? I hope to see it
introduced in version 2.8.7

Thanks.

---------
Robert Dailey