[CMake] cpack problem

ycollette.nospam at free.fr ycollette.nospam at free.fr
Thu Oct 27 04:04:34 EDT 2011

> What do you mean by "hidden" ?
> They do have the "hidden" attribute set?

Yes, all the files have the hidden attribute.

> Does a component installer WITHOUT  ZipDLL and cpack_configure_downloads works ok?

Yes, that's what I wanted to say by "monolithic" install works fine.

> This one looks like a ZipDLL/NSIS problem.
> From reading zipdll.nsh, It looks like "ZIPDLL_EXTRACT" NSIS macro is checking if file/directory exists before extracting.

This is certainly a ZipDLL problem. All the installed files have the hidden AND write protected attribute.

> Third dependent component seems the safest option.

I already build components with common files inside. Just remain the problem of hidden and write protected attributes.

Thanks for your answers.

YC