[CMake] CMakeEd has been updated

Michael Jackson mike.jackson at bluequartz.net
Wed Oct 19 19:11:46 EDT 2011

Looks like your update site has a typo in it. The update sites are:

http://master.dl.sourceforge.net/project/cmakeed/eclipse/
http://cmakeed.sourceforge.net/eclipse/

Try adding a new update site to your Eclipse and see if that solves it.
Mike Jackson                      www.bluequartz.net
Principal Software Engineer       mike.jackson at bluequartz.net
BlueQuartz Software               Dayton, Ohio