[CMake] Qt4 -> Problems with QtCLucene

Mathemaster mathemaster at web.de
Thu Nov 24 11:19:53 EST 2011

Hello everyone,

since cmake 2.8.5 I do have a problem with the following lines:

----------
132 find_package(Qt4 COMPONENTS QtCore QtGui QtHelp QtCLucene)
133 if (NOT QT4_FOUND)
134     message (FATAL_ERROR *** QT not found. ***)
135 endif(NOT QT4_FOUND)
----------

since cmake 2.8.5 I receive the following message:
----------
-- Could NOT find Qt4 (missing:  QT_QTCLUCENE_INCLUDE_DIR) (found
version "4.7.4")
CMake Error at qt_a4/CMakeLists.txt:134 (message):
  ***QTnotfound.***
----------

This is some how ok:
QtCLucene doesn't have a include directory, this is "only" a library
without any include dir. It contains the search-Engine for the help.

The lib seems to be found, because for invalid lib-names the error looks
like this:
----------
-- Could NOT find Qt4 (missing:  QT_SOMELIB_INCLUDE_DIR
QT_SOMELIB_LIBRARY) (found version "4.7.4")

I did have a look into the sources but I didn't find any hint, why
QT_QTCLUCENE_INCLUDE_DIR is now checked (and in 2.8.4 wasn't).

And yes, I did check my Qt-Installation. There is no include dir (and
has never been, I also checked older QT versions 4.7.1 / 4.6.1 / 4.6.0 /
4.5.3)

Any ideas what's going wrong?

Best Regards,

Mike