[CMake] CPack/NSIS: Behaviour when creating shortcuts and sequence of install options

"Schröter, Philipp" Philipp.Schroeter at charite.de
Fri May 27 08:50:47 EDT 2011

Hi @all,

currently I am working on an installer with CPack/NSIS and I noticed a behaviour which I wanted to know if it is common or not.
When enabling the option to create a shortcut on the desktop, but also enabling "Don't create shortcuts" when determining the directory for the start menu, then no shortcuts are generated at all. Is this the usual behaviour, as the generic wording "Don't create shortcuts" suggests?

Is there any possibility to change the order of appearance of the options during install out of CMake?

Greetings,
Philipp