[CMake] Forcing CMake to never search install path

Clifford Yapp cliffyapp at gmail.com
Thu May 19 18:08:28 EDT 2011

Michael,

At first glance those would be what I need (although it is not clear
if I need to specify bin/lib/include for  CMAKE_SYSTEM_IGNORE_PATH as
well as CMAKE_IGNORE_PATH.)  I have tested both out, and unfortunately
they do not seem to exclude the CMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX path when I
supply it - I still get find results even after appending the install
path to  CMAKE_SYSTEM_IGNORE_PATH.  I also tried

get_filename_component(PATH_NORMALIZED ${CMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX}/lib ABSOLUTE)

to make it easier for Find to ignore the path, but that didn't seem to
help.  I've tried forcing the results into the Cache as well.  Is
there something else I need to do?

Thanks,
CY