[CMake] Setting special visual studio options from CMake

Gerhard Gappmeier gerhard.gappmeier at ascolab.com
Wed May 18 09:32:22 EDT 2011

Hi,

for one project I need to set special linker options in Visual Studio.
I tried this:
SET(CMAKE_SHARED_LINKER_FLAGS "${CMAKE_SHARED_LINKER_FLAGS}
/BASE:0x61000000 /DYNAMICBASE:NO /FIXED")

but the generated project now shows my options in the "Additional
options" section,
and still shows the default settings like "/DYNAMICBASE" in the advanced
section.

It compiles and links without error, but I don't think the result is
correct.
Any ideas how these settings could be set from CMake?

--
mit freundlichen Grüßen / best regards

*Gerhard Gappmeier*
ascolab GmbH - automation systems communication laboratory
Tel.: +49 9131 691 123
Fax: +49 9131 691 128
Web: http://www.ascolab.com
GPG-KeyId: 5AAC50C4
GPG-Fingerprint: 967A 15F1 2788 164D CCA3 6C46 07CD 6F82 5AAC 50C4

--
*ascolab GmbH*
Geschäftsführer: Gerhard Gappmeier, Matthias Damm, Uwe Steinkrauß