[CMake] Getting closer building cmake-gui...

Michael Wild themiwi at gmail.com
Sat May 14 09:20:00 EDT 2011

Have you tried compiling any of the Qt tutorials? Looking at the current
Qt download page, I don't see any download for VS 2005 which you are
using, only ones for MinGW and VS 2008. So, you have the following options:

- you re-install the MinGW-version of Qt, install MinGW and build CMake
with MinGW

- you stick with VS 2005, but then you have to rebuild Qt from sources

- you upgrade to VS 2008

However, you're posting to the wrong mailing list, as these issues seem
to be entirely Qt related and have nothing to do with CMake in the first
place...

Michael