[CMake] OSX Bundling

jtwadsworth jtwadsworth at gmail.com
Sat May 7 00:07:28 EDT 2011

I'm new to CMake and struggling to understand OSX building.

I have a source code that used to install as an OSX .app just fine with make
and its Makefile.osx.  The maintainer has now switched to CMake but does not
know how to write the CMakeLists.txt to achieve the same goal that
Makefile.osx used to for this source.

The source currently compiles just fine into an executable that runs fine in
X11/terminal on my OSX machine, but it's really not elegant or as good as
the original OSX builds were.

I've read the docs for CMake and still struggling to know where to start.
The current toplevel CMakeLists.txt has no OSX build support, but is fine
for Windows, Linux, Unix in terminal.

Any guidance would be appreciated from the gurus here.

jtw