[CMake] Cmake 2.8.4 and gcc 4.6 on OSX

j s j.s4403 at gmail.com
Fri May 6 12:58:35 EDT 2011

I'm really sorry I answered this question.  I personally hate
macports, but it has its own version of cmake that won't work with the apple
compiler:

/opt/local/bin/cmake -DCMAKE_CXX_COMPILER=/opt/local/bin/g++
-DCMAKE_C_COMPILER=/opt/local/bin/gcc ..

make VERBOSE=1

/opt/local/bin/g++    -Wl,-search_paths_first
-headerpad_max_install_names  CMakeFiles/test.dir/test.cc.o  -o test

Regards,

Juan