[CMake] cmake not found

Eric Noulard eric.noulard at gmail.com
Wed May 4 17:22:13 EDT 2011

2011/5/4 Bill Hoffman <bill.hoffman at kitware.com>:
> On 5/4/2011 1:32 PM, David Henderson wrote:
>>
>> I was abbreviating for conciseness on the path. I've tried running this
>> in an MSYS cmd window and get the same error.
>>

> Seriously, I think you have a cygwin make.exe on your system.  I don't think
> msys is capable of producing this as output: /cygdrive/e.

You can try the following:

1) Look at the value CMAKE_MAKE_PROGRAM in CMakeCache.txt
    and rename this make.exe command to  no-make.exe

    Re-try launching CMake from an MSYS prompt
    may be you'll discover the culprit.

2) Simply type (in an MSYS prompt)
     make -v and send us the output
     make -p and send us the output

Did you try on another WIndows box (or pristine Windows in a virtual machine)?

--
Erk
http://www.april.org