[CMake] Better handling of library dependencies for CPack

Rosen Diankov rosen.diankov at gmail.com
Tue May 3 00:56:34 EDT 2011

As far as i know, the debian changelog file takes in a codename, not a
version number...

It can also take 'unstable' as the distro name, but for some reason
launchpad will reject those.

if you want to specify distros by versions numbers, then we would need
to store a mapping of all versions to codenames inside
DebSourcePPA.cmake..

rosen,