[CMake] Too many packages being created for my project with CPack

Michael Jackson mike.jackson at bluequartz.net
Fri Mar 25 17:37:22 EDT 2011

I have a project on OS X that I am using CMake 2.8.3 and generating makefiles. When I do "make package" I get a .dmg, .sh, .stz and .zip files all created. Here is what I think is the relative portion of my CPack code that gets included in my CMakeLists.txt file:

    SET(CPACK_BINARY_BUNDLE "OFF")
    SET(CPACK_BINARY_CYGWIN "OFF")
    SET(CPACK_BINARY_DEB "OFF")
    SET(CPACK_BINARY_DRAGNDROP "OFF")
    SET(CPACK_BINARY_NSIS "OFF")
    SET(CPACK_BINARY_OSXX11 "OFF")
    SET(CPACK_BINARY_PACKAGEMAKER "OFF")
    SET(CPACK_BINARY_RPM "OFF")
    SET(CPACK_BINARY_STGZ "OFF")
    SET(CPACK_BINARY_TBZ2 "OFF")
    SET(CPACK_BINARY_TGZ "OFF")
    SET(CPACK_BINARY_TZ "OFF")
    SET(CPACK_BINARY_ZIP "ON")

I would think that would have shut off everything except a .zip archive? What am I doing wrong.

Thanks
Mike Jackson                      www.bluequartz.net
Principal Software Engineer       mike.jackson at bluequartz.net
BlueQuartz Software               Dayton, Ohio