[CMake] ExternalProject + Patch command

Johan Björk phb at spotify.com
Wed Mar 16 11:40:03 EDT 2011

Hi everyone,

I'm using an SVN repository and a PATCH command. It seems to work
fine, but when I'm selecting a different build configuration, all
steps will be executed again (as expected), but it results in my patch
being applied twice.

Any ideas how to work around this?

My externalProject command for reference:

    ExternalProject_Add(Breakpad
      SVN_REPOSITORY http://google-breakpad.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/
      UPDATE_COMMAND ""
      CMAKE_ARGS -DCMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX:PATH=<INSTALL_DIR>
-DCMAKE_OSX_DEPLOYMENT_TARGET:STRING=${CMAKE_OSX_DEPLOYMENT_TARGET}
-DCMAKE_OSX_ARCHITECTURES:STRING=${CMAKE_OSX_ARCHITECTURES}
      PATCH_COMMAND patch <
${CMAKE_CURRENT_LIST_DIR}/other/patches/breakpad.patch
    )

Thanks
/Johan