[CMake] Asm support

Robert Bielik robert.bielik at xponaut.se
Tue Mar 15 03:59:34 EDT 2011

Using 2.8.4, I'm trying to add an assembler file with cmake (64 bit VS2008 build), but I'm at a loss, I tried:

ENABLE_LANGUAGE(ASM_MASM)
IF(NOT CMAKE_ASM_MASM_COMPILER_WORKS)
MESSAGE(FATAL_ERROR "No assembler found!")
ENDIF(NOT CMAKE_ASM-MASM_COMPILER_WORKS)

but the ml64 assembler does not seem to be found, cmake output is:

-- The ASM_MASM compiler identification is unknown
-- Didn't find assembler
-- Loaded CMakeASM_MASMInformation - ASM_MASM support is still experimental, please report issues
CMake Error at common/external/cryptopp561/CMakeLists.txt:259 (MESSAGE):
   No assembler found!

Ideas ?
TIA
/Rob